For starters, we’ll begin working together as soon as you hire me. You do not have to wait until the month or two before your wedding to get planning help from me. You’ll have unlimited access via email and phone for my guidance as you plan.
You also get a complimentary membership in my Choose Your Own Wedding planning subscription program, where you’ll have access to a complete online wedding planning course with video lessons, workbooks, spreadsheets, templates and advice to get this thing planned on your own. As part of your subscription, you’ll be invited to our private Facebook community for on-demand help and support as well as our live monthly wedding planning Q&A calls.
Then I’m gonna ensure the plans you’re making are solid – as you connect with other event pros, you’ll have the option to send their proposals my way for review before you book them. Which means you’ll get any tips and suggestions I have before you commit and I’ll alert you if I notice any red flags.
Lastly, you get all the usual standard stuff that comes with a wedding coordination package!
Wedding Day Management includes:
- Unlimited, ongoing consultation via phone and email
- Review of vendor proposals, schedules, and contracts as you plan
- Pre-wedding meeting about two months before your big day to go through all the details and answer any outstanding questions
- Creation of a detailed Wedding Day timeline, setup and breakdown plans, and other organizational documents
- Event flow and floor plan guidance
- Confirmation of all vendor services and schedules prior to wedding / vendor liaison in the week leading up to your wedding (in other words: I handle all the phone calls and emails, so you don’t have to!)
- Rehearsal management (up to 2 hours)
- Choose Your Own Wedding planning subscription
Start-to-Finish Wedding Day Coordination, where my team and I will:
- Attend to your needs throughout the day
- Be the main point of contact for service providers
- Setup / breakdown your personal decor items
- Direct vendors, wedding party, and guests
- Manage and adjust event timing throughout the day
- Ensure key players are available for internal events such as speeches, first dances, cake cutting, etc.
- Handle any issues or emergencies that arise
- Distribute final payments and gratuities, if desired
- Provide a wedding day emergency kit