WEDDING DAY MANAGEMENT
You’re confident you can plan your wedding just the way you want it, but you don’t want to spend your big day fussing with decorations, answering questions, and stressing about the details.
Relax! I’ve got this. I’ll take over in the weeks leading up to your big day so you can chill the fuck out.
“Day-of-Coordination” is a completely misleading term – we start about 3 months before your wedding day and average around 40 hours per wedding. Roughly half of those are spent on detailed preparations.
Wedding Day Management includes:
- Ongoing consultation & planning tools, including my Big-Ass Planning Checklist
- Review of plans, schedules, and contracts
- Pre-Wedding Planning Meeting (approximately 3 months before your wedding)
- Creation of detailed Wedding Day timeline and other organizational documents
- Event flow and floor plan guidance
- Confirmation of all vendor services and schedules prior to wedding / vendor liaison in the week leading up to your wedding (in other words: I handle all the phone calls and emails, so you don’t have to!)
- Rehearsal management
Start-to-Finish Wedding Day Coordination, including
- attend to your needs throughout the day
- main point of contact for service providers
- setup / breakdown of personal decor items
- direct vendors, wedding party, and guests
- manage and adjust event timing throughout the day
- ensuring key players are available for internal events such as speeches, first dances, etc.
- handling issues or emergencies that arise
- distributing final payments and gratuities
- providing a wedding day emergency kit
$2480 - 3950+
St. Louis, Missouri and Portland, Oregon metro area weddings from $1850+
Availability: Contact me to check your date – a few openings are available for summer and fall 2018 weddings.
Wedding Day Management may be booked, once you have a confirmed venue, up to 12 months prior to your wedding.
SMALL WEDDING MANAGEMENT
with an Aisle Less Traveled associate
I’m building a network of wedding coordinators, most of whom are theatrical stage managers (why that’s awesome), across the nation. If available in your wedding destination, I can connect you with one of these magical people at a more affordable price.
Though they haven’t been doing weddings quite as long as I have, they have each assisted me for several seasons, and I’m fully confident in their ability manage your day. In addition to having trained with me, they have ongoing access to me as a mentor – so rest assured that if an issue arises that they haven’t handled before, they’ve got my expertise to get them through.
You’ll get everything described under Wedding Day Management, except that instead of working directly with me, you’ll be guided by a fantastic stage manager local to your wedding.
$1375 for up to 100 guests with ceremony and reception in a single location
Small Wedding Coordination may be booked up to 6 months prior to your wedding, and is available in the following metro areas:
Cedar Rapids and Des Moines, Iowa
Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota
We wanna hire you. How do we do that?
All Aisle Less Traveled weddings start with a free consultation so we can get to know one another. We’ll be spending a ton of time together, especially on your wedding day, so it’s crucial that we like hanging out together!!
It’s kind of like that all-important first date after you’ve messaged back and forth for a week: do we have the right wedding planning chemistry? I hope so! But if not, no worries – we’ll go our separate ways, and I know you’ll find a planner you do jive well with.
After we meet, I’ll get to work on a customized proposal for you – it’ll have all the details and the exact pricing for your package, including any travel costs, so there are no surprises. If it looks good, then we’ll be ready to get started; if you want to see how the price would change if you added something you really want or took off something you can maybe do yourself, that’s cool! I’ll be happy to revise until we find the right combination of services that fits your budget.