Wedding Planning & Event Design
Are you here because you took one quick look at a wedding planning checklist, got completely overwhelmed, and collapsed into a sobbing heap in the corner? Then full service wedding planning might just be the thing for you.
You do only the parts of wedding planning that are fun and meaningful for you. I'll do the rest.
You get to ditch the wedstress and enjoy being engaged because we will:
- Create a budget with you that is realistic and prioritizes the wedding things you want most – and help you stick to it.
- Do all the crap you don’t want to do, including and especially all the research, phone calls, and emails.
- Come out for you (if applicable) to vendors and make sure we’re only hiring those who enthusiastically support your relationship AND your wedding vision, no matter how traditional, offbeat, or super gay it might be.
- Think about all the things that you don’t know you need to consider. You are free from ever having to calculate how much booze to buy or what time to schedule a hair appointment in order to get to family photos on time or any of the other eleventy million logistical needs that must be considered. I’m on it.
- Narrow down all the options so that all you have to do is say “We like this one best, let’s hire them!” or “We hate all of these, bring us more choices.” or “We’re can’t decide between these two, help us.”
- Manage all the information and the people involved and the things coming and going from day one until you ride off into the moonlight happily married – so you can actually enjoy your wedding.
- Never, ever push you to spend more than you want, do things you don’t like, or make final decisions without you because it’s not my fucking wedding, it’s YOURS.
- Oh, yeah, and we’ll track all of your RSVPs, too.
Does this sound like the thing you need? (Or hell, the thing you WANT?? Because it’s ok to want things.) Then click the button and let’s talk.
$9,475 - 12,775+
Wedding Planning & Design packages are customized just for you. Pricing is based on a number of factors, including what you may have already gotten done, the size and scope of the wedding, and the duration of our planning process. Travel is available – please view our hassle-free travel policy here.
Partial planning packages start at $4,750 and include a hand-picked selection of services based on your needs plus Wedding Management.
Availability: Full planning and design is limited to ten events each year in order to provide the best and most personal service, so please don’t wait if you think this is for you! We are currently booking for late 2022 (three spots remain) and all of 2023 (nine spaces open.) Anxious to get started on a wedding that’s more than two years away? Please contact us if you’d like to be added to our waitlist. All weddings are subject to the COVID-19 policies below.
Aisle Less Traveled policies for new wedding bookings during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- All weddings must comply with government and health department mandates, including gathering limits, masks, and social distancing.
- If at any time the local guidelines are stricter than those listed here, weddings must adhere to the stricter local guidelines.
- Our team is fully vaccinated and will wear masks during events for the foreseeable future.
- We will work together with you to develop a COVID prevention and safety policy for your wedding.
- 2022 Weddings
- Now booking weddings in the Seattle metro area for up to 100 guests.
- We are not accepting any additional weddings outside of the Seattle metro area at this time.
- 2023 Weddings
- Now booking weddings throughout the Pacific Northwest for up to 200 guests.
- Limited dates available for weddings in the rest of the US to ensure at least 10 days after travel for isolation and testing.
- We are not accepting any international weddings at this time.
- All Aisle Less Traveled contracts provide one no-fee postponement if your wedding cannot be held as planned due to COVID-19.
- These policies will likely continue change as the pandemic, and our national response to it, progresses. Please reach out if you have any questions about them before scheduling your consultation.